Senior Analyst, Organizational ChangeColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Organizational Change Senior Analyst will be responsible for utilizing the Enterprise Change Management Capability's processes, tools, and techniques to manage the impact of project change. The Organizational Change Senior Analyst will have diverse responsibilities, which include process analysis, training, content creation, and communication management to support key business initiatives. We focus on the people impacted by a project to ensure that new technologies and processes are embraced and adopted.
Principle responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assess enterprise project and determine level of stakeholder impact, change difficulty, and create/execute plans to match the complexity of the change/project.
- Evaluate and ensure impacted stakeholder readiness to adopt changes.
- Work with the project team to integrate identified OCM tasks into the project plan.
- Create engaging content used for communication and training resources.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Support and engage senior leaders in planning and implementing their OCM responsibilities throughout their project.
- Own and drive the end-to-end change plan beyond project delivery to ensure project objectives are met.
- Measure post-project change adoption success and take corrective measures to address ongoing concerns
- Identify, report, and solution project related OCM issues and provide visibility to the OCM Team Leader.
- Work with business partners to maintain a library of OCM process documents.
- Contribute to ECM Capability process improvement and continuous learning opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 Years in roles where you were responsible for leading formal organizational change projects
- Prosci Change Practitioner, ACMP, or other OCM Certification preferred
- Knowledge of organizational change management concepts and approaches, excellent communication and presentation skills, experience working across multiple teams to drive business results, ability to think and execute in a strategically oriented manner.
- Proven analytical problem-solving skills and focused on the execution of detailed plans.
- Ability to self-start, prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to collaborate with business leaders and project stakeholders to develop, implement and sustain organizational changes that enable a culture shift and an achievement of business goals.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of March 31, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave