Senior Analyst, Guest & Employee ExperienceColumbus, Ohio 333 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
Enables guest and employee experience by review trends, operational analytics, technology integrations, and customer insights. Liaison’s with the product development team and supports testing & launches of technology enhancements including bot functionality, voice channel, and chat features. Provides guidance to leaders within the Care and ESC teams on reporting and trends. Maintains partnerships with BI, Legal, and People Experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and runs reporting and analytics for the Guest and Employee Experience function regarding operational standards, customer insights, and cost shifts
- Influences and pilots technology integrations for the G&E experience team to ensure effective adoption from pilot through full launch and ongoing maintenance.
- Updates and maintains training manuals in coordination with Customer Care Manager
- Cascades reporting and advise on trends, outlook, and projections
- Trains and tunes Chatbot technology
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university – preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Customer Care/Related Field
- Proficient with MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,850 restaurants as of June 30, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2021 lists for Forbes' America's Best Employers and Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With nearly 102,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
333 W Nationwide Blvd