Senior Analyst, Development StrategyColumbus, Ohio 191 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
Main point of contact for all development employees regarding IT needs, with a focus on Tririga and reporting. This role will assure that Tririga and reporting functionality supports current and future business needs.
This role maintains a complete training program that includes interactive sessions, how-to guides and availability for immediate troubleshooting as needed.
This role is the Development team point person and liaison to our IT partners. Must have a high-level understanding of Development processes and interactions as well as a background in working with cross functional teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Stay current on end to end Development processes and complete system functionality that supports business behaviors; leverage this knowledge to maintain a "monitor and control" process; are status objects updating as expected, is the schedule template behaving as intended, are scripts staying functional, are store opens happening within the agreed upon timeline, etc.
- Anticipate future business needs and evolve systemic functionality as needed
- Issue resolution - behave as an escalation point for development employees; apply business and system process knowledge to coach and mitigate human error issues and assist on system issue resolutions through IT support.
- Create and maintain training program; hands on, documents, help desk and proactive sharing
- Facilitate execution and change management on business behaviors that translate into technical steps to support digital data management (store open timelines in system for app functionality, BI data warehouse updates, system maintenance shut down and impact to partners, reporting data updates, report distribution)
- Act on behalf of Development within IT initiatives; champion development needs
- Track open tickets and work as a conduit to resolve issues for peers in a timely manner
- System data integrity; maintain best practices for system use
- Create new reports and / or function as the architect for a programmer as needed for all development
- Keep current on trends, best practices and innovations within our systems
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Associate's Degree or comparable training program required
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in a role supporting a technical system and data management for restaurant or retail development, as well as inclusion/knowledge of real estate development processes with exposure to managing a complete training program (both hands on and documentation)
- Ability to create and maintain complete training program for all end users
- Proficient in Microsoft Access database functionality
- Ability to enhance business analytic capabilities across various platforms (Required: Access, Excel, and one of the following: SAP BI, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or similar BI Platform)
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without added colors, flavors or other additives. Chipotle has more than 2,600 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 80,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
191 W Nationwide Blvd