Senior Analyst, Data Security & People Technology (Workday) - RemoteColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Senior Analyst, People Technology is a SME and System Administrator supporting the People Systems technology landscape (Workday, WFD, Taleo). This position will be responsible for maintaining People systems security configuration, security matrix, data audits and release of new functionality for Workday and other People Technology. As our Workday security expert, you will be responsible for maintaining security setup configuration processes and completing configuring changes to security setup within Workday and People technology as assigned. Review/implement WD/People application security requests and create and document proper internal security controls. Will work closely with the People Technology Developers, People Systems Analysts, and business partners to educate, translate the security requirements, and perform configuration within the system. Maintains assignments for role-based and user-based security roles for all associates and or positions across the company adhering to security protocols. The position performs system performance and health checks and ensures data integrity and security of the data through audits and report writing. Supports tenant management. This is a technical role that has knowledge in security automation, system security, secure application, compliance, and incident response management. This role will partner and follow IT compliance, change control advisory board, and support Sox/Audit. Will be responsible for supporting the WD release activities and responsible for triage, issue resolution, RCAs, case management and Production application support.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily Operations System Production Support and Guidance (in partnership with Workday/People Technology developers and People Systems Analysts, research, troubleshoot, and resolve production related WD security access related issues by leveraging best practices and developing progressive solutions, requiring in-depth expertise in security and the system; utilize ServiceNow for tracking of issues/incidents. contribute technical knowledge to operate within the business process framework as it relates to security; recommend best practices and provide solutions to support end-to-end business processes; track defects/risks and provide resolution; administer, maintain, and provide technical advice as it relates to security to solve business processes needs and improvements in the HR systems)
- Security Access (ensure alignment with WD team on core security processes and protocols to ensure employees in the organization have appropriate access to items and responsibilities in the HR systems through security changes, role assignments, and the reassignment of tasks. facilitate the change governance process as it relates to system-related security changes, evaluate and examine all system changes before approval, deployment of security changes within the staging and production environment)
- Report Creation & Maintenance (analyze, design, and build complex reports to satisfy the needs of business users; provide support for existing reports within the system)
- Data Integrity Audits & Periodic Access Review (reviews for compliance audits; monitoring data from business operation output to ensure completeness and integrity)
- Team Collaboration and Planning Meetings (attend ongoing team planning and collaboration meetings to achieve strategic objectives)
- Systematic Release Support (manage systematic releases, including the evaluation and impact on system/setup configurations, security, and integrations; identify risks and opportunities for release enhancements)
- Maintaining System Knowledge (keep up to date on security through articles, online courses, and peer learning opportunities)
- RCA (participate in root cause analysis to recommend product enhancements to improve productivity for IT, security, and HR business units)
- System Support/Enhancements (monitor the system health and performance for processing, system, and security issues; manage systematic alerts and notifications; research system issues and identify, evaluate, and deploy solutions)
- Other Duties as Assigned
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Systems/Science/Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in security administration and configuration knowledge implementing or supporting Workday security, or other ERP system; strong working knowledge of Workday's system administration (including security, tenant management, version releases, and regression testing)
- Workday Certifications preferred
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage numerous priorities and large projects
- Prior experience with Workday HCM in a security administration role or capacity (ie. have a comprehensive understanding of security and related concepts; ability to configure and manage core security processes).
- Have experience with working with various development methodologies such as waterfall, iterative, scrum/agile, & Kanban
- Intermediate level of technical experience within applicable software systems
- Intermediate level of business functionality experience
- Understanding of database, data structures, and SQL.
- Continually develop and improve the security infrastructure in Workday; proactively seek ways for HRIT systems to meet current and future business and technological needs
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave