SCRUM MasterColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Scrum Master is responsible for facilitating the delivery of team commitments through leading Scrum ceremonies, focusing on team efficiency and motivation, tracking and removing impediments, and promoting and influencing quality. The Scrum Master is responsible for shielding the Scrum Team from outside distractions and interference. Assists EPMO leadership in building and maturing processes and tools.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Focuses the team on efficient delivery of committed sprint goals.
- Holds the team accountable for ensuring all Agile ceremonies are being completed in a value-added manner.
- Ensures the Definition of Ready and Definition of Done is being followed by the Product Owner.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Assessing the maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information and team performance metrics.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on refinement and maintaining a healthy product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Supports the release process.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5-8 years of Work Experience in Related Field
- Scrum Master tools such as JIRA, Rally, etc.
- Servant leader who focuses the team on efficient delivery of committed sprint goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar.
- MS Office suite, MS Project, JIRA, Rally
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave