Regional RecruiterColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
We’re looking for a Regional Recruiter to strategize with our restaurant leadership team based out of our Columbus Restaurant Support center. You should have a proven track record of interviewing and identifying leaders at all levels within the organization, as well as teaching and training best practices through partnership and coaching. As a Regional Recruiter, you’ll provide thought partnership and coaching to function leaders throughout our talent identification process. In this position, you must understand staffing principles and be able to apply this knowledge to identify practical solutions for our business challenges. Additionally, you must be able to interpret and apply understanding of Chipotle policies and practices, employment law, and other regulations to provide advice, guidance, and/or clarification for staffing-related inquiries. A passion for fresh guac might come in handy as well.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with restaurant leadership to identify hiring needs and trends in order to drive our strategic priorities
- Be a brand and employee advocate who enables change and innovation in order to create best-in-class teams
- Provide coaching to leaders on staffing, interviewing, and candidate experience.
- Work closely with the Leadership and People Experience teams (in Newport Beach CA and Columbus OH) to ensure that we build one culture that reflects our values
- Source, screen, and manager interview process for salaried manager candidates for assigned region
- Application Tracking System management
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
To perform this job successfully, you’ll need to be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1-3 years of experience in a recruiting role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work autonomously and cross-functionally with remote teams
- Stellar communication, listening, and influencing skills
- Proven ability to take action and problem solve in ambiguous situations
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Strong ability to own, execute and deliver on short- and long-term projects
- Ability to prioritize and use sound judgment and decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be a change agent
- Capable of collaborating with executives and business partners at all levels
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $57,000 to $77,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave