Property and Asset Manager IIColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
Derives solutions for property-related issues for Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants in a large territory while protecting the assets, brand, and reputation of the company. Ensures property issues are quickly and accurately addressed, communicated, and documented with all involved parties, which may include landlords, tenants, sub-tenants, and internal CMG departments, such as Risk Management, Construction, Facilities, Operations, Real Estate, Licensing, Supply Chain, and Marketing. Main point of contact with the landlord to resolve issues in support of Development, Facilities and Operations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with Facilities, Operations, and local governments to ensure compliance with local codes (noise, waste, landscaping, signage, accessibility, pest control, etc.) by resolving immediate issues and by ensuring process changes to enable ongoing resolution of issues.
- For a large territory of 400 to 600+ restaurants, CMG representative in negotiating with landlords and liaison between internal teams and landlords as a subject matter expert in lease related issues to resolve trash, grease interceptor, landscaping, parking, plumbing, and property cleanliness problems & non-monetary defaults. Scope can include researching city codes to address noise complaints, coordinating pest control when related to neighboring tenants and working with landlords to provide our Facilities team with access to restricted areas of a property.
- Review leases, construction plans, and other documents as required for signage, remodel projects, and accidents/claims to drive appropriate actions.
- Collaborate with lease administration as well as perform lease reviews on their own to ensure obligations and rights are understood by all parties.
- Assist in creating departmental policies as needed based on experience, trends, and other needs of the organization.
- Articulate property issue resolutions to Operations, Real Estate Managers, Regional Vice Presidents, and Development Directors. Provide timely approvals to resolve issues as needed.
- Coach and mentor for Property Manager I.
- Accessible 24x7 to address after-hour emergencies including roof leaks, fire, theft, and weather disasters.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.A. or B.S. required
- 5-8 years of extensive knowledge of commercial/retail facilities, including an understanding of leases, site plans, construction documents, municipal code, and real estate documents.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) preferred
- Have excellent analytical, organizational, quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Be assertive regarding completion of tasks and follow-up.
- Knowledge of service channel.
- Effective negotiation skills and calm demeanor during intense landlord discussions.
- Proficient with MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Knowledge of Oracle Application and Project Management Software
- Experience managing commercial properties while working with numerous departments within and outside the organization
- Ability to communicate with Senior Management and/or Executive Leadership within your department
- Ability to gather, analyze, and investigate data to understand and solve problems.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave