Payroll CoordinatorColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
Understands payroll methods, procedures, and terms. Analyzes reports and records and checks the accuracy of amounts paid to various records. Acts as a coordinator of payroll matters as they affect other departments. Has excellent customer service and communication skills. Has daily contact with employees of all levels to address and resolve payroll questions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Answers calls/emails from employees, government agencies, and 3rd party vendors on any questions with employee checks, the payroll system, W-2’s, etc.
- Assists with payroll processing on a weekly basis
- Reviews checks and payroll reports for any exceptions or errors and verifies data entry for accuracy
- Inputs, prepares, and maintains both on-cycle, and manual check data including stop payments, voids, or deposit reversals
- Assists in maintaining payroll files.
- Processes garnishment, direct deposit, and other general deduction information in the payroll system
- Depending on the needs of the business and/or department, may complete other duties as assigned to advance a particular project or to resolve a business issue
- Provides payroll reports to other departments
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma or equivalent in education and experience
- Preferred: B.A./B.S. in related field or an equivalent in education and experience.
- 1-3 years working in a payroll/customer service-related field
- Workday and Excel Experience
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of March 31, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave