Payroll Compliance AnalystColumbus, Ohio 191 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Payroll Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring company compliance with all new hire documentation and claims. This position is responsible for unemployment claims, I9 processes, and compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Review I-9 Documents
- Review E-verify cases
- Review, maintain and follow up for expiration of documents including minors and visas
- Respond to all Tier 2 calls and ServiceNow tickets
- Responsible for partnering with 3rd party vendor and operations to set up and prep for hearings and the pulling of all appropriate documentation for all unemployment claims
- Review and approve updates to employee records
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources/Onboarding/Employment Compliance/Reporting & Auditing/Training/Project Lead
- Proficient with MS Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology, and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
191 W Nationwide Blvd