Payroll & Licensing - InternshipColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
You as an intern will be tasked with leading an 8 to 10-week week project that addresses our key strategic objectives and gives the intern the opportunity to directly impact our payroll and licensing teams in a measurable way.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following and supporting Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching and managing timely procurement of new restaurant operational licenses by working closely with law ﬁrms, government agencies, Construction Managers, Architects, Development team, and Operations
- Managing and maintaining existing restaurants’ operational licenses utilizing a web-based licensing system and reports
- Working with various internal departments to ensure required parties are involved in various stages of the licensing procurement and approval process
- Monitoring and analyzing efﬁciencies, effectiveness of licensing process and procedures, and impact on the business
- Assisting Finance Planning & Analysis team with planning and budgeting expenses related to licensing and compliance or any other affected area
- Managing licensing violations and compliance; acting as the main liaison with Operations, attorneys, and governmental agencies to ensure compliance
- Collaborating with external and internal legal team, and marketing and insurance brokers regarding special events and special projects
- Presenting project results, recommendations, and solutions to senior management
- Providing meaningful insight to stakeholders on trends and cost-savings opportunities on licensing, compliance, and any other affected areas
- Researching, building, and supplying reports and analysis to internal departments regarding special events and special cases to ensure proper compliance
- Initiating and seeking out special projects or working on special projects as needed
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Possess excellent analytical, quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge of and the ability to use a PC along with MS Office Suite software
- Effectively manage priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Can audit and review data for accuracy
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
Pay range is $22 - $25 per hour, depending on skill level, experience, and/ or education. Compensation offered is also subject to local wage and hour laws.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave