Oracle Applications Lead AnalystColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Oracle Applications Lead Analyst is responsible for the recommendations/implementations of IT projects that develop new or enhanced functionality within the Oracle Applications practice. He/she is also responsible for supporting and troubleshooting all aspects of Oracle applications and databases, as well as providing support and issue resolution for these applications as well as leading and mentoring more junior members of the team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes, designs, evaluates, modifies, tests and implements Oracle ERP and PL SQL-dependent systems across functional areas as well as providing Tier II support for these systems
- Leads collaboration with managed services partners to ensure resolution of issues that require their services to resolve
- Performs feasibility studies of potential software applications and preparing design proposals that reflect cost, time, and alternative actions to satisfy existing and future needs of the business
- Conducts analysis of systems specifications by using analysis and diagramming tools that represent business and technical processes
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans, preparing and obtaining approval of system and programming documentation
- Reviews status of system applications and preparing recommendations for system improvements
- Trains end users in the conversion and implementation of systems as well as system functionality
- Implements functional/technical solutions or features within the ERP platform
- Mentors/coaches more junior members of the Oracle Applications team in process, standards, and execution standards within the practice.
- Leads internal members of the Corporate Applications Team to continuously enhance maturity of operational support and project execution processes and tools.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.A./B.S. in related field (Information Systems/Technology, Computer Systems/Science/Engineering)
- 5-8 years of experience in related field
- Oracle ERP Application Certification, Oracle DBA Certification, Certified Scrum Master
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Have experience with working with various development methodologies such as waterfall, iterative, scrum/agile, and Kanban
- Advanced level of experience SQL
- Advanced level of experience Oracle PLSQL
- Advanced level knowledge in ERP functionality and programming languages and tools required to support ERP (Oracle EBS, Oracle Cloud Financials, etc)
- Oracle Cloud Financials experience preferred (GL, AP, FA, PO, Projects)
- Experience as lead in ERP implementation / conversion projects
- Leads and provides ongoing support for ERP platform (Oracle) from build through run phases
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $94,000 to $129,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave