Manager, Restaurant People ExperienceColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Manager, Restaurant People Experience (RPE) cultivate an environment where employees can thrive and pursue their passion through cultivating a better workplace culture.
The Manager is responsible for the investigation strategy and oversight of multiple markets within the U.S. and Canada. They are responsible for leading, supporting, and coaching analyst through complex investigations related to company policies. The Manager has in-depth knowledge, understanding and demonstrated experience in resolving highly complex disputes as well as the ability to initiate strategies to mitigate risk, increase employee engagement, and support building capacity in our leaders.
The Manager exercises good judgment and professional discretion, relying on experience to determine appropriate course of action. The Manager will support in complex and escalated investigations, and partner with leadership to remedy all cases in compliance with federal, state. local laws and company policy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Principle responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage moderate to complex investigations. Provides leadership, vision, analytical support, and guidance on key trends across area of responsibility. Ability to provide proactive solutions and training recommendations to that aligns with the company culture and mitigate risk to the organization. Ensures cases are properly documented and closed out timely. Drives results and accountability with the team.
- The manager serves as the final tier in the escalations process in addition to providing guidance to analyst on complex cases. Responsible for and oversight of well-written investigation-related documents, case summaries and support with written warnings.
- Coach, counsel and educate analyst on company policies, processes, programs, and strategies.
- Completes projects within time and budget, as directed.
- Management of company Background Check Process.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job experience
- 5-8 years of experience with complex case resolution in a multi-state environment. Multi-Unit Employee Relations Experience; Background in Human Resources, Regulatory Compliance in a multi-state environment. Ability to conduct investigations both telephonically and onsite
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- SPHR certification preferred
- Ability to conduct investigation both telephonically and onsite
- Must be able to handle difficult/highly emotional personalities.
- Must be able to exercise keen judgment when analyzing and resolving employment issues.
- Must be able to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must have computer knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, EthicsPoint, Workday, Kronos
- Highly flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with superior attention to detail, and the ability to organize and express ideas clearly.
- Ability to coach management and employees effectively, including the ability to diffuse situations without diminishing directives or requirements.
- Must demonstrate an independent work style and a positive attitude.
- Supporter of company procedures and values.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where time is of the essence.
- Proficient in reading and writing reports.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of June 30, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave