Manager, Regulatory Food SafetyColumbus, Ohio 333 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Regulatory Food Safety Manager will lead the execution and support the company strategy with: crisis management, third-party food safety audits, health department inspections, pest management, developing training materials and supporting Chipotle’s Restaurant Safety Phone Support Hotline that receives inbound calls related to restaurant emergencies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manages escalation and response for all pest related issues
- Manages escalated food safety situations internally and with health departments
- Supports operations with imminent health hazards and other advisories
- Provides data to the business as necessary or requested
- Provides technical feedback on all procedures related to cleanliness, food safety, or operations
- Manages relationships with local health authorities
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.S. in General Science, Food Science and Technology, Business Administration, or Human Nutrition
- 3-5 years of experience in Food Safety, Restaurant Operations, Quality Assurance, Crisis Management
- CP-FS and REHS/RS; ServSafe Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to travel and be on call after normal business hours.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without added colors, flavors or other additives. Chipotle has more than 2,600 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 80,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
333 W Nationwide Blvd