Manager, People TechnologyColumbus, Ohio 191 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Manager, People Technology oversees and provides tactical direction for the People Systems technology landscape (Workday/Kronos and includes Payroll) U.S. and Int'l. The primary responsibility is to provide direction and within the SDLC, provide technical management to the team of analysts and developers that conducts user needs analysis and plans, designs, implements and maintains People Systems security model and technology solutions. The position ensures the systems and software are secure and operational for all users. Will be responsible for the performance management of assigned team members, including hiring, mentoring, and coaching. Has knowledge of Workday HCM, Workday Studio, Integrations, and other object oriented concepts and tools. Also has knowledge of system security, secure application design principles, and compliance.
This is a technical role that is fluent in security automation, system security, secure application design principles, compliance, and incident response management. In addition, will have expertise with the variety of integration types and complex reports including but not limited to Workday Studio, EIBs, Web Services, calculated fields and BIRT. This role will provide governance oversight and ensure the team complies with IT compliance, change control advisory board, and support Sox/Audit protocols. Will be responsible for oversight of the People Systems delivered upgrades and services updates (review and testing). Responsible for triage, issue resolution, RCAs, case management and Production application support .
- Manages people technology analysts and developers of one or more different technology stacks supporting various business functions. Establishes presence throughout the organization, actively supporting Chipotle and departmental decisions. Assists associates in understanding the rationale for decisions and enlists their support.
- Collaborates with other developers, supervisors, managers, and business stakeholders in the creation of technical requirements from documented business requirements; collaborates to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Manages the ongoing enhancements, support, maintenance, and data integrity of assigned information systems, including all interfaces and reports.
- Responsible for full SDLC of assigned initiatives; responsible to ensure collaboration among team and other stakeholders, including business, business analysis, project management, and QA.
- Proposes and develops new policies, procedures, and best practices designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the group; ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Contributes to establishing long-range objectives with senior management regarding HR information management systems and initiatives. Fosters open communication within and between departments.
- Researches and recommends improvements to mitigate SDLC risks and optimize SDLC processes.
- Researches and recommends emerging technologies to improve current frameworks, applications, architectures, and processes.
- Management responsibility in the hiring, mentoring, and coaching of team members.
- Acts as a project manager for projects within the group and the supported business units.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess a B.A./B.S., or an equivalent in education and experience.
- 8+ years of experience preferably in the restaurant/retail industry; utilizing functional knowledge of human capital management and information technology knowledge of systems design, systems integration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with systems selection, design and implementation, training end users, management of report writing capabilities, and continuous streamlining and improvement of current processes.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,650 restaurants as of June 30, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 91,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
191 W Nationwide Blvd