Manager, Payroll OperationsColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
Responsible for reviewing and approving work prepared by the US and Canadian Payroll Operations, researching and resolving payroll issues, ad hoc reporting, and helping to manage relationship with payroll vendors. Management responsibilities include, but not be limited to, completion of performance reviews, people development, and holding staff accountable to high performance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage payroll process and calculations to prepare regular, bonus, and special payments, and ensure transmission of related payroll files to third party vendors.
- Hire, train, develop, supervise, and review Payroll Team.
- Research, Propose and Implement changes that promote payroll process efficiencies, support company initiatives, and improve payroll accuracy.
- Coordinate with People Experience & Employee Service Center to ensure proper level of customer service to employees.
- Maintain SOX compliance, and accurate and current documentation for the payroll process.
- Provide audit documentation and reports for the Internal Audit Team.
- Assist Finance and Accounting by providing monthly reports and ensuring the accuracy of general ledger and account reconciliations related to payroll.
- Assist in management of relationships with all 3rd party vendors who provide processing or reporting assistance. Ensure service levels are met and develop effective working relationships to improve the quality of vendor services.
- Review and maintain compliance with all appropriate local, state and federal income tax laws.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.A./B.S. in related field
- 5-10 years of experience in managing a large multi-state payroll
- Preferred Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Preferred experience in Workday and Kronos
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave