Manager, New Restaurant Opening InstallationsColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
As the Manager, New Restaurant Openings Installation, you will manage the team by defining policy and processes to support new restaurant openings, enhancements, and remodels. He/she manages the IT New Restaurant Opening Team, and works closely with the technical, engineering, and design teams to define new technology being implemented in our Restaurant Environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Engage with support departments regarding restaurant design and IT needs.
· Support Restaurant Growth Strategies and Growth Seeds to assist in defining available IT service level(s).
· Design and implement new restaurant installation processes; gather and analyze metrics to benchmark driving toward continual improvement"
· Own, define, maintain, and improve new restaurant installation process
· Collaborate with IT Support Services Teams to ensure hardware and software being delivered for restaurant installation fulfills the needs for the Restaurant to function and for successful installation of technology devices.
· Engage on IT Projects to assist in service definition and delivery of new technologies in restaurants"
· Assist and evaluate new restaurant hardware requirements as defined by IT and Operations. Evaluate the quality of services delivered, manage cost, establish partnerships, maintain engagement, escalate issues, and generally manage vendors to create success for our restaurants.
· Develop IT Restaurant NRO Team High standards; scientific methodology, practice and/or process to systematically deliver against the new restaurant opening. Champion vendor relationships to ensure they are being managed to fulfill the necessary service level commitments for our Restaurants. Design and Implement vendor management practices to ensure continuity in restaurant operations
· Measure and report on our ability to deliver on time and within budget. Identify trends, and work to create appropriate long-term solutions to problems with New Restaurant opening
· Assist with improving processes related to new and existing restaurant IT system installations, including scheduling, logistics, tracking, and analysis.
· May perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Possess a B.A./B.S. in MIS, Computer Science or a related field, or an equivalent in education and experience
· 5-8 years’ experience in Knowledge Construction, Point of Sale systems, and connectivity preferred
· Experience managing multiple third-party service providers.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and manage cross functional team player in a fast-paced environment with the ability to jump in and help out in areas outside of expertise if necessary.
· Ability to manage priorities.
· 2-3 years’ supervisory experience preferred
· Knowledge of installation and cabling standards.
· Ability to effectively manage a team of IT specialists and consultants
· Ability to work effectively with colleagues across multiple teams
· Ability to listen effectively and communicate complex problems clearly to others
· Ability to acquire and evaluate data
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to evaluate process workflow and identify areas for
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $108,000 to $150,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need an accommodation due to a disability to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process. This email does not respond to non-accommodations related requests.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave