Manager, IT Governance, Risk, & ComplianceColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The IT Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Manager will be responsible for coordinating compliance activities and helping to mitigate and manage risks at Chipotle. This role will help IT Compliance team grow and mature our risk and compliance processes to gain efficiencies.
This position will require collaboration with all departments at Chipotle to ensure compliance with policies and other activities which impact the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our application, infrastructure, and business processes. The role will require the creation of new policies and procedures while recommending, implementing, and ensuring compliance with appropriate information security frameworks and standards all while keeping in mind the efficiencies that can be gained for those fulfilling the policy and/or procedure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following and supporting Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for leading the coordination of data gathering needed for internal and external audits, regulatory requirements, and other compliance and risk management needs requirements.
- Serve as an internal risk and compliance subject matter expert while interfacing with applicable departments, groups, and individuals on relevant initiatives and concerns.
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable compliance drivers (SOX, PCI, GDRP, CCPA etc.).
- Conduct, document, and report on internal and third-party risk assessments to drive improvements and overall risk reduction.
- GRC Roadmap ownership; Assess current GRC posture create a roadmap for improvement, implement improvements, and continually improve roadmap against organizational posture.
- Develop and prepare governance KPI reports on status of risk assessment, control effectiveness, gap remediation, internal audit and examinations.
- Manage a team of GRC Analyst that will handle day to day activities, while coaching them on how to perform and grow in the position and at Chipotle.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the field
- 3-5 years of experience in IT Security, Compliance, and Risk
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- CISSP, CISM, CISA Certifications Preferred
- Highly analytical and effective communicator capable of influencing other teams and departments.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave