Manager, Employee Service CenterColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Employee Service Center (ESC) Manager works with the Guest & Employee Experience Leadership team to develop, implement, and write procedures/policies; problem-solve and strategize ongoing ESC operations; train new ESC employees on best practices; and develop and implement ESC systems while evaluating process and technology for improvement. The ESC Manager oversees ESC operations and drive staffing recommendations based on call volume, upcoming peak periods and service center growth. Developing, tracking, and reporting key performance metrics to senior leadership, sharing VOE & VOC, and continuously improving our business operations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Principle responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure accurate and current information is relayed to the ESC through established knowledge base and continuous team communications.
- Defining & maintaining SOP and KPIs that align to business and organizational priorities
- Manage daily call metrics and provide feedback to reach and exceed benchmarks (calls and case management cases).
- Manage technology improvements effecting the ESC by analyzing and implementing process
- Review and manage department labor and scheduling
- Train, coach and develop employees in support of an engaged and inclusive culture that aligns with Chipotle values
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and change management to support business growth.
- Partner across entire Guest and Employee Experience leadership team, including all Chipotle Tier 1 teams to drive consistent operations and elevate restaurant experience
- Handle escalation inquiries not resolved by the ESC employees
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in customer/employee service/relations.
- Customer Service oriented in a call center atmosphere.
- Workday experience preferred and ability to adapt and retain a wide range of information related but not limited to benefits, onboarding, I9 and payroll.
- Service Now Experience a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools and WebEx software.
- Motivate and inspire others; Adapt and be flexible to plan and execute unplanned events.
- Confident in decision making and troubleshooting techniques.
- Be a strong written and/or verbal communicator and maintain confidences and sensitive information.
- Bilingual written and verbal is a plus.
- PHR Certification preferred
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of March 31, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave