Lead, Technical Corporate RecruitingColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Responsible for full-cycle recruiting for various requisitions across the organization. The Lead Recruiter is a strategic partner to the RSC (Restaurant Support Center) hiring managers in which they strive to thoroughly understand hiring needs and create RSC/Dept specific recruiting strategies to hire best in class talent.
Support the development of a best-in-class talent acquisition strategy, candidate experience and employer brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with hiring managers, and People Experience Partners (as needed), to understand their business objectives as well as identify the needed technical competencies and leadership behaviors for their open positions. Actively source candidates using various innovative recruiting strategies, tools, and technologies such as TalentNeuron, to ensure adequate candidate pool creation until roles are filled while creating a pipeline of candidates for future openings
- Full life cycle recruitment to include initial phone interviews to determine candidates who will live our values and have the appropriate qualifications (leadership behaviors and technical expertise) to match the outlined job requirement. Plus, presenting a diverse slate of candidates who will be a culture add to the organization. Schedule/coordinate interviews for hiring managers and those they identify for interview panels. Facilitate the collection of interviewer feedback and partner with the hiring manager and People Experience Partner (as needed) to support the selection of successful candidates
- Provide exceptional client support throughout the hiring process by proactively conducting regularly scheduled meetings with hiring managers to share information and updates on the hiring process (e.g. candidate flow, obstacles, changes to recruiting strategy, etc.)
- Assist in the continual development of recruiting best practices and support the growth of our world-class employer brand, including but not limited a focus on DE&I recruiting practices. Conduct data analysis after requisitions are closed to determine opportunities for improvement in the recruiting process.
- Participate in technology career fairs, events, selection of new tools and building programs such as intern program, university relations, employer branding and more
- Utilization of the technology (e.g. TalentNeuron and ATS) through the candidate lifecycle to the point of hire.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university.
- 5-8 years of experience in recruiting (tech recruiting preferred)
- Relationship building, knowledge of recruiting strategies and familiarity with various recruiting platforms
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting for various requisitions across the organization. The Sr. Recruiter (RSC) is a strategic partner to the RSC hiring managers in which they strive to thoroughly understand hiring needs and create RSC/Dept specific recruiting strategies to hire the best in class talent.
- Support the development of a best-in-class talent acquisition strategy, candidate experience and employer brand.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $94,000 to $129,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave