Lead, Restaurant People ExperienceColumbus, Ohio 191 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
Field People Experience Analyst - Fair Work Week. Leading training & education for leaders on FWW. Responsible for educating leaders on all facets of FWW, changing and sustaining behavior, driving toward full understanding and compliance of FWW laws.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Establish and ensure adopted and sustained behaviors through training, educating, auditing on FWW.
- Facilitate training via WebEx or onsite as needed to Patches or Sub-Regions on critical topics related to FWW, GFE, scheduling and use of tools.
- Recommend content, materials & exercises to support FWW training.
- Audit restaurants for identification of and diagnosing concerning patterns and trends within each respective region; determine the appropriate response to such patterns and trends.
- Conduct physical audits in restaurants, including validating and examining such areas as schedules, GFE, and available hours postings to ensure accurate compliance with FWW laws.
- Assess and recommend accountability measures for FWW compliance (training, coaching, recommending discipline and performance management for non compliance).
- Lead and facilitate meetings with Field Leaders & GMs on a regular basis to discuss key trends occurring in their span of control relating to compliance and FWW.
- Liaise with centralized audit team, aligning audit results with visual audit findings.
- Conduct analysis of market behaviors and identify training and educational opportunities. Influence leader behavior in understanding accountability and compliance.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Business or Human Resources Experience
- 1-3 years of multi Unit Employee Relations Experience; Background in Human Resources, Regulatory Compliance in a multi-state environment.
- Skilled in influencing to change behavior, ability to collaborate outside of immediate workgroup.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,800 restaurants as of March 31, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With over 97,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
191 W Nationwide Blvd