Lead, Payroll SystemsColumbus, Ohio 191 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Lead Payroll Systems Analyst is a key individual contributor role serving as the SME and a primary point of contact representing the Global Payroll Systems landscape (including but not limited to Workday, Kronos Workforce Dimensions and ADP) driving data integrity, optimization and consistency across all Payroll systems. This position will play a critical role in leading the plan, design and execution of Enterprise/HR related projects supporting the organization’s goals, objectives and future roadmap. This role will partner closely with the COEs and business leaders to translate business requirements, implement system enhancements, drive process improvements and support upgrades UAT and optional features review with stakeholders (Includes but not limited to Recruiting, HR, Comp, Recruiting, Payroll, Legal, IT). Previous experience working with and Payroll System HRMS (preferably Workday, Kronos Workforce Dimensions and ADP).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partner with COE’s to lead People system projects, enhancements and updates which include Recruiting, HR, Comp, Benefits, Onboarding and Payroll, Legal, and IT. Includes design and implementation achieving all milestones and dates.
- Manage user acceptance test plans and functional regression testing.
- Support Upgrades UAT and facilitate the optional features review of People Experience technology platforms with stakeholders.
- Partner with COEs/HR Business Owners looking for continuous ways to optimize and improve business processes and the end user experience in accordance with best practice.
- Oversee governance and audit controls.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and data integrity issues.
- Lead, mentor and coach project and analyst teams.
- Facilitate and create/conduct end user training and supporting documentation pertaining to People Systems.
- Create functional process documentation (internal and external) including documenting process workflows.
- Organization change management.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience in HR/Payroll Systems.
- Workday experience required.
- Workday and PMP certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, excel, PPT, Taleo, Kronos, HCM, Project Management experience and/or software applications related to job functions preferred.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of HR systems, payroll, reporting, system administration, integrations and downstream impact. Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people at all levels in the organization. Strong ability to own, execute and deliver on short- and long-term projects. Strategic and innovative thinker; able to prioritize and use sound judgment and decision-making. Strong functional and analytical skillset. Excellent interpersonal, customer service, presentation, and communications skills. Comfortable communicating with all levels of management. Strong ability to handle a multitude of competing priorities. Strong problem solving and time management skills.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
191 W Nationwide Blvd