Lead Developer, KronosColumbus, Ohio 333 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Kronos Lead Developer is responsible for integrations, problem management, release management, and troubleshooting of the Kronos application. This position works primarily with the Restaurant Operations and Payroll departments, as well as HCM analysts, to manage, automate administrative processes, create requirement definitions, test plan creation, and validate the system. This position is responsible to integrate Kronos with external vendor systems and other internal system.
This role may also be responsible for managing external resources and consultants in support of our systems, including but not limited to, any managed services providers. This role may be responsible for managing internal resources within projects or initiatives; may also mentor and coach junior members of the team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyzes, designs, evaluates, develops / modifies, tests and implements integrations for workforce management solutions across functional areas; provides Tier II support for these integrations between and among workforce management systems
- Production Support (monitor system health; Kronos alerts and notifications); troubleshoot and resolve assigned Tier II ServiceNow tickets (routing to appropriate teams when needed); training and documentation to Tier1 support
- Participates in Scrum, Planning, and Team Meetings (participate in daily Scrum meetings; participate in biweekly sprint planning meetings)
- Participates in Kronos Releases (participate in periodic annual Kronos releases including review of new features, modifications, and testing of all integrations and custom components)
- Partners with internal stakeholders, operational functions, and managed services partners to ensure resolution of issues and compliance with stated service level agreements.
- Partners with internal members of the Corporate Systems Team to continuously enhance maturity of operational support and project execution processes and tools.
- Participates in the mentoring and coaching of team members
- Reviews current status of system applications, preparing recommendations for system improvements, including, but not limited to, automation and other emerging technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Math, Information Technology, or other related fields.
- Degree in technical field (Information Systems/Technology, Computer Systems/Science/Engineering) preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience in a related technical field.
- Workforce (e.g., scheduling, timekeeping, accruals, and attestation) management support; Workforce integration management support.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead training sessions/presentations and develop training materials catered to end user.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with working with various development methodologies such as waterfall, iterative, scrum/agile, and Kanban.
- Advanced level experience of Kronos platform functional capabilities and architecture with working experience in the workforce management.
- Provides for configure / build through run phases for Kronos Workforce Dimensions integrations and complex reporting; provides Tier II support for integrations and complex reporting; contributes to Tier II break-fix resolution and root cause analysis support to address WFD application configurations and bug fixes.
- Kronos Workforce Dimensions; Kronos Workforce Integration Manager; Dell BOOMI experience preferred.
- Experience with payroll solutions and HCM solution preferred.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
333 W Nationwide Blvd