Analyst, Restaurant People ExperienceColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
CULTIVATE A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Restaurant People Experience Analyst are responsible for support and partnership to both internal and external stakeholders with a goal of driving a strong people experience in the restaurants. A successful candidate will be able to conduct thorough and timely workplace investigations, research and resolve employee concerns related to their people experience, partner with field restaurant leadership and the People Experience Partner to mitigate negative trends threatening the business and provide meaningful data insight and analysis to help the business fulfill its business strategy related to people. The Restaurant People Experience Employee Relations Analyst forecasts, analyzes, and problem-solves with respect to legal trends and circumstances that threaten the people culture of Chipotle.
**Location preferred in Eastern Region (FL, NC, SC, GA, VA)
**Location preferred in Eastern Region (FL, NC, SC, GA, VA)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Promptly conduct thorough and timely investigations to employee concerns and allegations received through Restaurant People Experience (RPE) hotline.
- Partner with GMs, Field Leaders, People Experience Partner, TD, or ETD as needed to resolve employee concerns, then prepare well-documented written summaries of findings.
- Be an advisor to Field Leaders, Team Directors, and ETDs on matters involving employee relations.
- Effectively manage investigation information in the Case Management system on a daily basis
- Identify and diagnose patterns and events within respective region; determine the appropriate response to such patterns and events.
- Meet with Field Leaders on a regular basis to discuss key trends occurring within their span of control.
- Facilitate training via WebEx or onsite as needed to patches or sub-regions on critical topics related to negative trends, Respectful Workplace policies, and building leadership capability.
- Develop strong internal relationships with key partners (payroll compliance, Social Listening, SSR) to help mitigate negative trends.
- Provide proactive consultative support and guidance to our GMs, Field Leaders, TDs, and ETDs as it relates to driving the people experience in the restaurants.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related discipline, Master’s Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of heavy employee relations experience supporting a multi-state, multi-unit organization
- Ability to conduct thorough investigations, as well as use analytical skills to identify trends and recommend solutions that increase employee engagement and mitigate risk.
- Deep knowledge of California employment laws and their application.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders and peer partners.
- Problem-solver with attention to detail and the ability to influence.
- Spanish speaking
- PHR/SPHR certified
- Knowledge of multi-state labor laws
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $61,000 to $110,000 You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
To request a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave
- General Manager - California BakersfieldCalifornia 10510 Stockdale Hwy, Bakersfield 93311 Apply Now for General Manager - California Job
- Apprentice General Manager BakersfieldCalifornia 2630 Mt Vernon Avenue, Bakersfield 93306 Apply Now for Apprentice General Manager Job
- General Manager - California BakersfieldCalifornia 2630 Mt Vernon Avenue, Bakersfield 93306 Apply Now for General Manager - California Job