IT Service Delivery ManagerColumbus, Ohio 333 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The ITSM Service Delivery Manager will assist in developing and managing IT Service Management in retail and restaurant environments. Focus on the configuration, process development, and delivering ITSM services to management and user base. Drive multiple disciplines of the ServiceNow ITSM and ITOM application. Consisting of but not limited to Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Request Management, Service Catalog, Vendor Management, SLA’s, and Service Desk.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Manager of ITSM to assist in identifying and prioritizing IT Services according to the value provided to Chipotle.
- Identify and document stakeholders, customer base, vendors and coordinate Service-level objectives/Service-level agreements
- Create a method to collect and maintain documentation regarding service definitions.
- Coordinate regular reviews of service documentation, priority, and service levels.
- As required act as Major Incident Coordinator (may require on-call participation)
- Maintain and make sure the Major Incident process is adhered to.
- Coordinate Major Incident on-call schedule, training, and update documents as required.
- Acts a Problem Manager, managing the life cycle of all problem records to root cause investigation. Owning the process of seeing this through to permanent problem resolution and closure.
- Partners with Service Delivery and Application Support teams to collaborate on continuous improvement efforts and drive stability in the production environment.
- Owns the Problem Management process and review calls, prioritizing with business stakeholders and ensuring the most critical issues are addressed timely and successfully restored.
- Assists in developing, maintaining, and training other ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) frameworks as required.
- Define a process for identifying Service Level Objectives / Agreements between Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) user community and CMG IT.
- Assimilate new IT Services into service-level management processes and practices.
- Help stakeholders understand the implications, contents, and reasons for established services.
- Define, implement, and manage practices around reporting on Service.
- Provide support as required
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3 plus years of experience with Service Now system
- 4 plus years of experience in Information Technology Service Management
- ITIL Certification a plus
- B.A./B.S. in MIS or Computer Science, or an equivalent in education and experience a plus.
- Ability to influence others at all levels of an organization with proven leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to team members on a regular basis.
- Ability to work across functional areas to drive continuous improvement.
- Ability to use data-driven techniques, analyze and interpret data.
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills
- Strong team-building skills and the ability to work effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to acquire and evaluate data; present findings to various audiences.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage a portfolio of tasks.
- Ability to work in challenging and ambiguous environments.
- Presentation skills
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
333 W Nationwide Blvd