IT Security Senior ManagerColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Senior IT Security Manager oversees the enterprise IT security architecture design as it relates to the maintenance of all security related controls, initiatives, and future solutions. S/he will be responsible for the enforcement of Chipotle policies by ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data, guaranteeing maintenance of documentation, and acting as the lead in evidence gathering as it relates to regulatory and compliance related activities.
This position will also be responsible for the day to operations as it relates to security events the management of a team. As a senior manager it is expected that this role will be filled with someone that can help lead and cultivate other managers within the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and mentor the Security team to provide exceptional service and solutions to security concerns. This may include but is not limited to individual performance management, hiring a team of top performers, providing training opportunities to advance career growth and knowledge, and performing regular one on ones with team members
- Serving as an internal security subject matter expert while interfacing with applicable departments, groups, and individuals on relevant security initiatives and concerns.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry to include awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes, and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Ensuring the enforcement of enterprise security policies, procedures, processes, and documentation.
- Prioritizing risk and control projects based on severity of risk and non-compliance.
- Working closely with all IT organizations and Regional Support Specialists to create and maintain a single cohesive security vision.
- Supporting IT Compliance in the maintenance and adherence with various regulatory standards as applicable.
- Establishing and maintaining company-wide overall security standards, this may include, but is not limited to hardware, software, operating systems, tools, networking, corporate and restaurant applications and systems, policy.
- Auditing all security related tasks based on required frequency (daily alert monitoring, weekly file integrity, monthly scanning, etc.).
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.A./B.S. or an equivalent in education and experience
- 5-8 years of experience in IT Security
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- CISSP, CISM certifications
- Be able to communicate effectively with external business partners and internal teams to participate in the delivery of project requirements.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave