IT Security AnalystColumbus, Ohio 333 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
Perform Analysis of Security events received through native platforms, third-party, or internal reporting sources. Collaborate with other Technology and Business organizations in the implementation of solutions and strategies, with adherence to the NIST framework. Work closely with Governance Risk and Compliance team to provide analysis of external, and internal risk assessments. Remain current with Information Security best practices. Participate in documentation and adherence to Security Policies and Operating Procedures
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Security Event Analysis - Correlation of all Events generated by Security Logs both native to a solution, as well as custom to Chipotle environment, to determine risk and exposure in near real-time.
- Incident Response - Handle all Cybersecurity related Incidents - Extremely Complex
- Provide Security Guidance through project participation - Work cross-functionally with all departments for SME level security guidance on all projects which have a security impact on Chipotle.
- Assist remediation efforts relative to Audit and Risk Assessment.
- Administration and Training are relative to Security Programs.
- Daily Security Operations Task Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- BS in a related field, or equivalent experience and training.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT Security Operations or related fields.
- Knowledge of security products and concepts. Basic knowledge of Networking technologies. Functional knowledge of logging solutions, event parsing, and orchestration. Ability to perform event analysis and investigation.
- Operational triage of Security events based on the documented procedure. Response to Incident and Request tickets, relative to applicable SLA.
- Relevant and current training or certifications for the discipline preferred.
- Ability to provide tuning recommendations based on environmental and public threat analysis. Ability to configure and manage core security technologies preferred.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology, and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, the founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
333 W Nationwide Blvd