Procurement CoordinatorColumbus, Ohio 445 N. High St, 43215
The IT Procurement Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the procurement of goods and services necessary for the operation of the Information Technology or assigned projects. He/she ensures suppliers' adherence to industry standards, delivery schedules, and other business unit-driven expectations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist to coordinate the procurement of IT equipment and services by preparing, processing and distributing purchase orders and/or contracts.
- Resolve and document purchase order discrepancies such as non-conformances, shortages, or price discrepancies with suppliers on the company’s behalf.
- Communicate with suppliers and stakeholders to answer questions and assisting in problem solving.
- Respond to all incoming requisitions within one business day and once requirements are gathered and the budget is approved, generate purchase order based on company guidelines.
- Work extensively with the assigned project team to track and expedite procurement of equipment.
- Assist Category Strategist/Managers with vetting and onboarding process to ensure that new suppliers are in compliance with company requirements.
- Maintain contact management database containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements.
- Act as a liaison between IT and Legal departments to ensure compliance with company processes/requirements.
- Maintain communication with suppliers during the course of procurement in order to ensure supplier performance.
- Work with accounts payable to resolve invoices and receiving discrepancies.
- Document and maintain procedures pertaining to the role.
- Assist with minimizing costs through product and service standardization; provide tracking, trending, and analysis.
- Manage purchasing catalogs, databases, to report and maintain the integrity of the data while creating process improvements.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Possess a B.A./B.S. or an equivalent in education and/or experience
- Possess excellent analytical, quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational, multi-tasking/planning, and time management skills
- Be capable to work independently, under limited supervision with attention to detail, accuracy, documentation, and follow-through
- Have the ability to manage financial data in a confidential and professional manner
- Possess knowledge and ability to proficiently use a PC, along with MS Office Suite software, including advanced Excel skills
- Having an understanding of Oracle/iProcurement is a plus
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
WHO WE ARE
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8886 - 445 N High Street-(08886)
8886 - 445 N High Street-(08886)
445 N. High St