Installation Engineer, New Restaurant OpeningColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
Provide and onsite installation support for restaurants located in North America. Ensures installation of all IT systems and equipment is fully functional and ready for operations prior to Grand opening day. This position will work closely with U.S. based support and technical teams to manage New Restaurants, Hardware Rollouts, and emergency activities where onsite technical support is needed.
This position is based regionally within the area that will be supported.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Technician will install all New Restaurant Equipment as set out by the guidelines in the Chipotle NRO Installation Run book. This includes all Hardware, Peripherals, and Low Voltage cabling required to successfully open a Chipotle NRO. This includes but not Limited to:
- Point of Sale Terminals and Peripherals. (Cash drawers, pin pads, Loyalty scanners, etc).
- Digital Make Line equipment. (POS, Screens, Brackets, bump bars, printers, etc)
- Low Voltage Cabling. To include Local Helping hands and the coordination and Management of those resources onsite.
- Back of House systems. Back of House server, keyboard, mouse, traceability scanners, Training laptops, etc.
- Networking equipment. Switches, Routers, D-marks, extending lines, Access Points, etc
- Any new equipment as outlined and added to NRO’s openings in 2022 moving forward.
- Testing of said above equipment including Low Voltage line testing and validations.
- Clean-up and removal of all boxes and debris from NRO Restaurant upon completion.
- Supply installation support for deployment and rollouts of hardware and software when NRO’s are idol.
- To include hardware or software support for remediation and or National Deployments when NRO’s are precursor or 3rd party vendors are not available for return to service.
- Supply Low Voltage repair and replace as necessary for Return to service or connection may become down at a restaurant.
- Supply return to service capabilities for any and all hardware at a site when 3rd party suppliers are unavailable.
- Supply Remote application support including Aloha, IOS, and Android for NRO activities between New Sore installation, Operations Turnover, Mock Day support, and Grand Opening Support.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Possess a B.A./B.S. in MIS, Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field, or an equivalent in education and experience
- 5-8 years total experience
- Experience installing Total restaurant Point of sale and Back Of House servers, systems and peripherals.
- Experience installing all forms of Low voltage cabling. Including Ethernet and Phone lines
- Experience with Networks preferred. Including switches, routers, and access points.
- Experience with POS software preferred.
- 3-5 yrs experience supporting installations
- Experience working in all types of conditions on a construction site.
- Working closely with internal and external teams
- Ability to lift and move boxes up to 50 lbs
- Ability to safely use ladders and/or lifts
- Extensive travel up to 90% of time
- Working irregular hours including nights, weekends, and possible holidays.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues across multiple teams
- Ability to evaluate process workflow and identify areas for improvement
WHO WE ARE
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave