Global Security Operations Center AnalystColumbus, Ohio 445 N. High St, 43215
The Chipotle Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) is a 24/7 crisis monitoring and reporting center that provides real time risk response and analysis for office and restaurants. This team provides a safe and distraction free environment for all guests and employees. The GSOC provides warnings and guidance on instances such as: threats related to criminal activities, geo-political crises, weather-related emergencies, and natural disasters affecting our people across the company in support of the Asset Protection vision. The GSOC Analyst operates as a member of the GSOC team supporting asset protection and crisis related calls from employees and internal partners, coordinating appropriate actions based on policy and procedures. This individual monitors external media and proprietary data systems for indications and warnings of enterprise, asset protection, and crisis related events. The Specialist reports all crisis related events to our field, restaurant, and RSC partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills when answering calls from our external, field, restaurant, and RSC partners
- Responds to initial emergency issues and coordinates appropriate actions per policy related to all enterprise office locations and restaurants globally
- Delivers instructions regarding employee safety to leaders and employees while defusing highly impactful and emotional situations
- Accurately and concisely report incidents dealing with theft, safety, and other asset protection issues
- Monitors internet, social media, news, and vendor media sources for global security issues, following protocol in case of an emergency situation, escalating to appropriate internal partners and leadership based on the findings.
- Monitors the security and safety for all employees, including those who travel or work at our office locations. May follow-up with the employee, leadership and internal partners as needed.
- Monitors access control, burglar alarms, fire safety systems, and CCTV systems and coordinate issue resolution with the enterprise asset protection team or external resources
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Strong decision making capability
- Ability to build rapport and fosters relationships working well within a team-oriented environment
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain composure under pressure in a fast paced environment; including diffusing emotional situations and effectively delivering instructions regarding safety
- Self-motivated, proactive approach in the application of GSOC, Crisis Management, and Global Security practices
- Detailed, working knowledge of building security, fire, and safety systems
- Ability to work a variable schedule to support the global operations of a 24/7 team.
- Bachelor’s Degree with specialization, emergency management, or criminal justice preferred
- Experience supporting an a crisis management, security operations, or call center equivalent preferred
- CPR and first aid training preferred
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,800 restaurants as of March 31, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With over 97,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8886 - 445 N High Street-(08886)
8886 - 445 N High Street-(08886)
445 N. High St