Facilities System Support CoordinatorColumbus, Ohio 191 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Facilities Systems Support Coordinator uploads new restaurants into our system database adjusts vendor allocations when needed, and CMMS database troubleshooting. Facilitates implementation of company initiatives and provides Project Management assistance at the request of the manager. Supports all facets of facility support systems.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- System Updates to CMMS system and supporting databases used by facilities
- Manage group email for requests from operations and vendors for help with the CCMS
- Reporting of missing documents, files, or incomplete data inside the CMMS system. Also, run reports for other departments when requested.
- Works with accounting to ensure GL codes are properly reported in CMMS for accurate financial reporting
- Supports FM's with onboarding of new employees and other requests needed by the field personnel
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Associates degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in database entry
- Experience in Microsoft Office + Excel
- Ability to manage multiple databases and outside vendors
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
191 W Nationwide Blvd