Engineer, QA AutomationColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The QA Automation Engineer will incorporate experience and skills to define and drive innovative automation test strategies and incorporate them into the development cycle within the Agile teams. This position collaborates with multiple teams to deliver excellence for all work items within Quality Assurance for software development and deployment. This role can be remote within the Denver Market.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following and supporting Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Initiate automated tests to ensure the software created is meeting Acceptance Criteria.
- Implement and maintain automated test triggering through the current continuous integration/continuous delivery tool to provide confidence in the quality of delivery for all code deployments.
- Thinking "outside of the box" to understand the various scenarios and configurations that customers use to ensure customer quality is maintained to drive better regression testing across the products.
- Responsible for defining and driving innovative automation testing strategies and toolsets into our overall development processes that support and enhance the current Quality Assurance processes within the organization.
- Participate in both the current state and future state of test planning and execution, including, but not limited to, functional, integration, regression, and performance/load testing.
- Work with developers, product owners, application support, and business intelligence teams to help define current and future system/application performance and load requirements.
- Collaborate with SCRUM teams to incorporate the effective creation of test cases and plans in each sprint cycle.
- Collaborate with the team to maintain Automation testing best practices
- Participate in design and technical discussions.
- Closely follow a detailed technical roadmap that aligns with our product vision across different business functions.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of tests committed to, test plan creation, test plan execution, and test results reporting.
- Support the QA team with the execution of manual testing, as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years of working experience in a QA Automation Testing.
- Proven track record of implementing automated testing strategies and reporting solutions.
- Proficiency with cloud technologies (either AWS or Azure).
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Agile process improvement, CI/CD automation, NPM, or other packages.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with all business units.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $82,000 to $111,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave