Employee Service Center (ESC) CoordinatorColumbus, Ohio 191 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
The Employee Service Center Coordinator provides excellent customer service to employees contacting the Service Center. The ESC Coordinator supports questions and inquiries related to HCM system (Workday), Compliance, Benefits, Payroll, and Recruiting (Taleo), and logs case resolution through case management system.
ESC Coordinators respond to payroll questions, onboarding troubleshooting, address changes, and benefit eligibility and enrollment questions including life, health, disability insurance, medical/dependent flexible spending accounts, paid time off, leave of absence, and retirement plans.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Manage and update confidential employment information
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
· Routinely answer incoming calls and manage and record details in case management system (ServiceNow)
· Respond to auto generated email cases timely and accurately within case management system
· Place outbound calls to employees and restaurants to return voicemails for follow up and resolution
· Ensure data integrity by validating customer identity
· Resolve Tier I requests during first contact. Redirect and triage escalated questions to internal Tier II partners
· Perform research when necessary. May include payroll inquiries, benefit eligibility, and rehire status, etc.
· Assist employees with Workday functionality, including time entry, time off requests, and termination processes
· Assist employees and managers with new hire onboarding questions
· Provide general guidance on I9 process and uploads
· Effectively use internal training resources and system guides to share knowledge with each customer
- Provide a strong customer service experience, and the ability to manage customer expectation through inbound call center and cases
- Be driven to serve our restaurant, regional, and office-based employees with a positive “customer service” attitude
- Listen actively and problem solve
- Have excellent attention to detail, clear written communication, and excellent proofreading skills
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle difficult conversations in a calm and respectful manner
- Maintain confidentiality and ensure information is managed appropriately
- Be adaptive and flexible to new ideas and change
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
191 W Nationwide Blvd