Employee Service Center (ESC) CoordinatorColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Employee Service Center (ESC) Coordinator is responsible for answering calls and emails from field and staff employees who need answers for general inquiries about their benefits, payroll, I9, onboarding and daily functions through our HCM system Workday. This position answers inbound calls approximately 85% of the time and requires multitasking and using several systems.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage answering calls and responding to cases via our case management system (ServiceNow)
- Maintain data integrity by validating customer identity
- Assess and diagnose current and future issues
- Assist in educating and training employees about Workday functionality, including time entry, time-off requests, and termination processes
- Provide an excellent customer experience by initiating effective communication and utilizing strong problem-solving skills to focus on the solution
- Update and utilize various types of resources for internal and external training
- Provide peer to peer feedback to maintain consistency within our internal and external channels of communication
- Conduct the values and vision of Chipotle while maintaining a professional and empathetic demeanor
- Strategize and improvise day-to-day procedures to strengthen efficiencies
- Collaborate in projects
- Support and enforce policies established by the Newport office
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Associate Degree from a 2-year college or Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year College or University preferred
- 0-1 years of experience in a customer service-oriented in a call center atmosphere.
- Workday experience preferred and ability to adapt and retain a wide range of information related but not limited to benefits, onboarding, I9, and payroll.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools and WebEx software.
- Bilingual in Spanish verbal and written preferred
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
WHO WE ARE
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave