Director, Guest and Employee ExperienceColumbus, Ohio 191 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Director of Guest and Employee Experience leads operational excellence of integrally and externally facing contact center teams. This role brings best in class service to guests and employees by standardizing an effortless and repeatable contact experience. This role seeks process improvements, implements technology enhancements to scale with a growing business while enhancing the experience for guests and employees. Creates and directs strategy associated with resolving concerns and analyzes trends across the customer and employee-facing teams. Develops policies and ensures delivery on departmental KPIs. Leads a large team, providing oversight, direction, and guidance on complicated concerns and reporting.
- Provides leadership to the Customer Care and Employee Service Center operations and manages key deliverables, service level agreements cross-functionally, and reporting to leadership teams.
- Develops strategy to best serve guests and employees informed by the metrics and data.
- Establishes and drives a best-in-class service center culture for Customer Care, Employee Service Center, and Social Listening
- Oversees the development of and analyzes KPIs for customer care, employee service center, and social listening teams to ensure team metrics are met.
- Reports to executive leadership on the effectiveness of the metrics and provides recommendations on changes to leverage technology and engage with customers and employees.
- Research developing technologies and selects appropriate tools for both customer care, employee service center and social listening, allowing the teams to execute on departmental strategy.
- Plays an active role in department initiatives that support business process improvements. Makes recommendations and acts as a strategic advisor in the implementation of project plans.
- Works with a variety of cross-functional groups to establish workflows that enhance the guest and employee experience.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university.
- 5-8 years of experience in a related field- Customer Service, Call Center, Customer Experience.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud preferred.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
191 W Nationwide Blvd