Director, Field Asset ProtectionColumbus, Ohio 191 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Director of Field Asset Protection is responsible for developing field level asset protection and loss prevention programs designed to reduce loss of cash and product while also serving as key cross functional partner for all physical security and safety programs for the restaurant organization.
- Develop and execute programs to aid in the prevention, detection and resolution of, internal theft, external theft and operational loss including the management of the restaurant cash shortage program, internal investigations program, restaurant physical security program and OSHA Health/Safety Compliance.
- Lead a team of Asset Protection Field Managers in execution of comprehensive Loss Prevention/Physical Security and Safety Program including hiring/training/development of a high performing team, creation of actional goals/metrics and delivering on margin improvement.
- Serve as SME and cross function partner with Field People Experience Leadership, Restaurant Operations Leadership and Restaurant Development Leadership in end-to-end loss prevention programing and strategic planning.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships, building trust through fairness, honesty and openness.
- Execution and maintenance of Field Asset Protection Systems and Processes with an eye toward scalability and growth.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university.
- 8 or more years of restaurant or retail asset protection/loss prevention.
- 5-8 years of supervisory experience.
- Wicklander and Zulawski Advanced Interviewer certifications required
- CFI or CFE preferred.
- Advanced level of administrative and technical knowledge in retail or restaurant loss prevention/asset. protection systems and techniques.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong cross functional partnerships influencing strategy.
- Strong people management skills of a remote team.
- High financial acumen and understanding of margin protection programs and impact.
- High level of loss prevention/asset protection technology platforms.
- Must possess high level of written and oral communications skills, the ability to coach/influence to all levels.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,650 restaurants as of June 30, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 91,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
191 W Nationwide Blvd