Customer Care CoordinatorColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
We are looking for outstanding Customer Care Coordinators to be part of a team of top performers empowered to provide the best web-based customer service in the hospitality industry and support our restaurants in creating a great guest experience. You will help rescue our customers by responding to their comments in a way that is creative, personal, comprehensive, unique and consistent with a corporate voice.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure that the Customer Care Team stays 100% caught-up on customer comments
- Elevate and improve customer experience
- Support the company vision for Customer Care
- Use every interaction with customers to show them how much they are valued
- Creatively communicate with customers, and represent our brand
- Utilize managers to understand the circumstances of customers’ comments
- Follow up with restaurant managers and operations leaders to ensure that specific actions have been taken and customers’ needs have been satisfied
- Use every opportunity to reiterate our “Food with Integrity” mission
- Coach restaurant managers on how to improve customer experience
- Identify trends and opportunities to improve customer experience
- Decide which comments are best handled by e-mail or telephone
- Accurately provide information to customers on pricing, promotions, corporate philanthropy, restaurant development, menu testing, etc.
- Participate in various Customer Care committees and projects
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
To perform this job successfully, you’ll need to be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- A Bachelor’s degree or enrollment in a Bachelor’s program and nearing completion
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service or a customer-facing environment, such as restaurants or retail
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish, German or French will be valued
- Experience using Salesforce is preferred
- Strong Excel skills
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of March 31, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave