Coordinator, Employment ComplianceColumbus, Ohio 191 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
The Employment Compliance Coordinator is responsible for supporting the company compliance initiatives for background checks and unemployment claims. The role supports the restaurant people experience team with employee relations case management, intake and reporting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Investigate and gather documentation pertaining to the processing of unemployment claims.
- Support the Restaurant People Experience team with case intake and response to inquiries and concerns.
- Run reporting and analytics from Ethics Point on case trends and provide analytics to regional suppport partners.
- Research Tier 1-2 email inquiries and service tickets (rehire eligibility/approvals, general compliance related inquires).
- Assists with other projects as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- H.S. Diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in Human Resources, Onboarding, Employment Compliance, Reporting & Auditing, Training, or Project Lead.
- Proficient with MS Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Experience with Ethics Point and navigating HRIS systems preferred.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,800 restaurants as of March 31, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With over 97,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
8887 - 191 W Nationwide-(08887)
191 W Nationwide Blvd