Coordinator, Corporate Talent AcquisitionColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
As the Talent Coordinator, you will support the operation and success of all aspects of the Restaurant Support Center team. You will manage the applicant tracking system and job postings, coordinate interview schedules, host candidates onsite, and onboard new hires. You will provide key operational support in special projects: university relations, sourcing, research, and other ad-hoc programs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Process Pre-Boarding for RSC hires from the recruiting team and manage contingent worker contracts
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System to post requisitions, input data, close requisitions and run recruitment metrics reports.
- Schedule and coordinate phone, in-person, and virtual interviews between candidates and internal managers, recruiting vendors, and hiring managers. Assist with any Building Tours
- Assist Corporate Employees and Restaurant Employees with Onboarding and Compliance Workday functionality and management of business processes
- Complete I-9s for corporate employees
- Schedule travel and hotel arrangements for candidates when needed.
- Communicate clearly and timely to ensure candidates and hiring managers have a positive recruiting experience.
- Coordinate and support recruitment initiatives including university relations and intern programs
- Assist in other talent acquisition projects as needed
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in Recruiting preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, highly customer service oriented.
- Outlook, Excel, Smart sheets proficiency preferred but not required.
WHO WE ARE
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave