Coordinator, Cash Handling Compliance AuditColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Cash Handling Compliance Audit Coordinator will provide support the Chipotle Restaurants with cash handling practices. They will evaluate documents, perform audits and compile reports regarding cash handling.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform remote policy audits to ensure cash handling procedures are being adhered to. Includes reporting on findings, to be shared with operations.
- Investigate, document, and communicate findings related to theft of cash or fraud, and various other forms of loss on an as needed basis.
- Compiles a list of current restaurants risk ranked based on likelihood of theft. Creates a quarterly audit schedule prioritizing high risk restaurants. Responsible for ensuring all high-risk restaurants are audited with a set period.
- Compiles quarterly reporting based on audit results.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.A./B.S. in Finance, Business, or related field; or an equivalent in education and experience
- Work experience in compliance audits
- Proficient with MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Attention to detail and accuracy; working independently; organizational skills; previous compliance experience
WHO WE ARE
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave