Coordinator, AccountingColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Responsible for accurate and timely processing of various accounting documents for multiple restaurant locations in addition to other related duties. Follows up with vendors and/or internal employees to resolve discrepancies. Communicates with Newport Beach, Operations, Regional staff and Accounting to obtain, verify, and provide information.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Following up with vendors and internal employees to resolve invoice and payment issues in a timely manner
- Determining the validity of invoices, proper account codes, and proper authorization
- Data entry of vendor invoices in a timely and accurate manner, as well as auditing the entry performed by peers.
- Performing new vendor set up in a timely and accurate manner, including obtaining W9 tax forms
- Researching vendor statements to ensure payment of all open items and avoid potential duplication of payments, and performing necessary follow-up
- Filing, copying, and scanning as necessary
- Preparing spreadsheets to complete journal entries relating to invoices split across multiple restaurants and departments.
- Providing support for internal and external audit requests
- Working with vendors to increase EDI and ACH participation rates
- Working with employees across various departments to resolve invoice and payment questions
- Run daily payment files for both ACH and checks, includes daily check tie out
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma
- B.A. in related field or an equivalent in education and experience preferred
- Knowledge of and the ability to use a PC as well as Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent 10-key and typing skills with the ability to audit work for accuracy
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be detail oriented
- Two (2) years related work experience
- Be able to minimally travel
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $19.23 to $24.52. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Chipotle offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, sick leave, vacation time, and much more. Visit https://jobs.chipotle.com/benefits
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave