Cloud EngineerColumbus, Ohio 333 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Senior Cloud Engineer role is to define and lead the implementation of enterprise-wide, technical, architecture-based solutions for enterprise business; integration, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Chipotle's public and private cloud presence. The Senior Cloud Engineer participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the IT organization, ensuring technical solutions are sustainable and efficient, secure, and compliant.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications in the Cloud
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required.
- Select the appropriate services based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Best practices and automation of tasks for Server backup, Shutdown schedules, tagging, monitoring, health checks, restarts, and BAU operational work
- Understanding of Automation, Orchestration, Scripting concepts.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS, Apache Tomcat, PaaS offerings, and other internet facing technologies.
- Understanding of Identity Management and Role based controls
- Experience administering/supporting Windows and Linux systems running in Azure
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university.
- 3-5 years of applicable experience
- 5+ years related work experience in areas of Systems Administration or Systems Engineering.
- Current technical certifications with a focus on one or more of the major Cloud Service Providers such as Azure, AWS, or Google.
- Clear, effective written and verbal communications skills; Strong understanding across cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, API management, firewall) to provide end-to-end Cloud Infrastructure Designs.
- Participate in on-call rotation; Some travel may be required.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had nearly 2,500 restaurants as of December 31, 2018 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 70,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
333 W Nationwide Blvd