Cash Handling Audit - InternshipColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The intern will support restaurants with cash handling best practices. They will support our compliance audits and exception-based reporting efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform remote policy audits to ensure cash handling procedures are being adhered to. Includes reporting on findings, to be shared with operations.
- Investigate, document, and communicate findings related to theft of cash or fraud, and various other forms of loss on an as needed basis.
- Evaluate POS data to identify risky transactions to investigate. Investigations will consist of collection of evidence, document, and communicate findings to support further investigations if necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Possess excellent analytical, quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge of and the ability to use a PC along with MS Office Suite software
- Effectively manage priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Can audit and review data for accuracy
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
Pay range is $16 - $18 per hour, depending on skill level, experience, and/ or education. Compensation offered is also subject to local wage and hour laws.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave