Business Architecture - InternshipColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
The Business Architecture Intern assists Chipotle’s Enterprise Architecture team by interacting with all business and IT stakeholders to understand and document the connections between process and technology. Individuals in this role strive to build the skillset to create and maintain process models aligning to defined standards that illustrate these connections while highlighting opportunities for improvement and automation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Shadow and assist process modeling experts to understand techniques, practice, and challenges of process modeling
- Contribute to community-maintained process modeling user guides, standards, and best practices
- Convert legacy Microsoft Visio process flows into company standard Blueworks Live flows
- Assist in creating/maintaining process flows in Chipotle’s Enterprise Process Architecture Repository
- Interact with Solutions Architects and Business Stakeholders to define and understand critical connections between process and technology
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Currently earning a relevant College Degree
- Strong empathy, listening, and communication skills
- Comfort in interacting with all levels in the organization, from individual contributor to senior leader
- Experience with Microsoft Visio and/or other process modeling software and methods (experience with IBM Blueworks Live preferred but not required)
- Experience writing business or technical requirements, user stories, problem statements, or use cases
- Ability to understand details while maintaining a big picture mentality in defining how people, process, and technology affect and influence one another
- Team-oriented, collaborative focus
- Insatiable curiosity
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle has over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit www.chipotle.com
Pay range is $25 - $30 per hour, depending on skill level, experience, and/ or education. Compensation offered is also subject to local wage and hour laws.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. As a people-first company rooted in values, our purpose extends beyond serving nutritious food using real ingredients. It means hiring world-class individuals and fostering a culture that champions diversity, ensures equity, and celebrates inclusion. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. Please contact ADAaccommodations@chipotle.com if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave