Brand Activation Manager - Central South RegionColumbus, Ohio 333 W Nationwide Blvd, 43215
We’re looking for a Brand Activation Manager to lead marketing for Chipotle’s Central South Region. You are passionate about Chipotle, have a strong background in hyper-local marketing, and continually build expertise of your DMAs. You are intellectually curious, think outside of the box, and are driven about understanding how to connect with consumers and reach specific and varied markets. As the regional marketing leader, you will build and shape the perception of the Chipotle brand in your markets through partnering cross-functionally to develop and execute multi- channel marketing. This role reports to the Director, Brand Activation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Launch marketing in key markets by understanding objectives, building strategy and creating activations.
- Build a deep DMA understanding to communicate or “activate” marketing initiatives in a way which is most meaningful to local consumers.
- Monitor local and personalized marketing trends and incorporate best practices into Chipotle’s initiatives
- Lead implementation of marketing cross-functionally and manage outside partners to complete all work.
- Partner with consumer insights and operations to understand market performance and growth opportunities.
- Build community initiatives to reinforce how Chipotle is Cultivating a Better World.
- Support launch of national campaigns by locally activating in key markets.
- Support regional operations team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 7+ years of experience in cross-channel local/hyper-local marketing, with field marketing experience preferred.
- B.S/B.A. in Marketing, Business, or similar undergraduate degree.
- Cultivates Creativity: Creates new and innovative ways for the organization to be successful.
- Strategic Mindset: Sees ahead to future possibilities and translates them into breakthrough strategies.
- Collaborates: Builds partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates Effectively: Delivers information in a way that conveys a clear understanding of others’ needs.
- Manages Complexity: Making sense of complex high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Action Oriented: Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,600 restaurants as of December 30, 2019, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 83,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
8889 - 333 W Nationwide-(08889)
333 W Nationwide Blvd