Associate Manager, IT SupportColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Associate Manager, IT Support is responsible for ensuring timely delivery of technical support services to restaurants/users that meets or exceeds Service Level Agreements (SLAs). This role leads a team of employees and contractors by establishing goals, monitoring progress, and ensuring training & tools are in alignment to meet business needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Development of Restaurant Support Specialists in their skill sets including customer service, advanced troubleshooting, creation of thorough and understandable KB articles, effective and positive communication. Mentors and coaches team members.
- Collaborates with other teams, supervisors, managers, and business stakeholders in the creation and achievement of service level agreements; collaborates to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Reviewing tools, calls, and reports to define trends that can be resolved with people, processes, or systems; improving delivered business value over time by continuing to refine the process; mentoring team members to elevate their performance and experience
- Supports root cause analysis, deriving plans to remediate issues, delivering against plans, and providing quantifiable data to support remediation of identified issues.
- Acting as a subject matter expert and point of escalation for team members and members of other teams.
- Proposes and develops new policies, procedures, and best practices designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the group; ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Establishing long-range objectives with senior management regarding information management systems and initiatives
- Researches and recommends improvements to mitigate service level risks and optimize service level processes, and recommends emerging technologies to improve current frameworks, tools, and processes
- Workforce Management and capacity planning, includes hiring, scheduling, managing adherence to schedules, etc.
- Acts as a project manager for projects within the group and the supported business units
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- A.A. in Computer Science or equivalent in education and experience.
- 5-8 years of experience with Service desk support, service level agreements, and troubleshooting; Preferably in the restaurant/retail industry
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible shift, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Must be available for on-call support.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,850 restaurants as of June 30, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2021 lists for Forbes' America's Best Employers and Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With nearly 102,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave