Associate Manager, IT Network SupportColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Associate Manager, IT Network Support leads a team of employees responsible for ensuring timely delivery of advanced network support services to restaurants that meet or exceed service level agreements (SLAs). Raises and tracks issues and removes barriers. Drives resolution of complex issues in partnership with product and engineering teams. Collaborates with internal partners to propagate knowledge to front-line agents.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leads a team of network specialists, providing coaching and supporting ongoing skills development to ensure high quality service for customers and partners. People leadership responsibility including hiring, mentoring, and coaching of team members
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with partners and internal stakeholders to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Reviews tools, calls, and reports to define trends that can be resolved with people, processes, or systems; delivers business value by continuing to refine the process
- Acts as a point of escalation for advance network production support issues
- Proposes and develops new policies, procedures, and best practices designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the group; ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Establishing long-range objectives with senior management regarding information management systems and initiatives
- Collaborates with Knowledge Base & Training team to coach and develop first responders, driving solutions closest to the customer.
- Researches and recommends improvements to mitigate service level risks and optimize service level processes.
- Researches and recommends emerging technologies to improve current frameworks, tools, and processes
- Lead and support additional projects and initiatives aligned within the group and supported business units designed to elevate the user experience
- May perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of experience in the restaurant/retail industry; utilizing knowledge of systems design, systems integration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with network and infrastructure systems.
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience.
- B.A. or B.S. in a related IT field.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues across multiple teams
- Ability to evaluate process workflow and identify areas for improvement
- Strong Customer Service and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to think through complex problems logically
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively verbally and in writing to a diverse audience
- Ability to flex to the needs of a continuously changing business environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Excel and Powerpoint skills
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave