Analyst, Software DeploymentColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
The Deployment Analyst is responsible for identifying tasks, creating documentation, and training the support team to validate and remediate hardware and software deployments to the restaurants. They will act as the technical expert who works with the project managers, cross functional team members, and vendors to deliver a deployment solution for the project.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following and supporting Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gather necessary details required to fulfill installation and deployment tasks. Works with ITRS to translate documentation for validation and remediation of software updates.
- Work with third party/vendor resources to ensure necessary teams and SOW fulfill scope within timeline and budget. Coordinates with the NRO and RTS service organizations to supply support for normal and after hours task for deployments. Act as point of contact between organization and third party/vendor resources.
- Coordinates validation and remediation efforts for hardware and support deployments all cross internal and 3rd party teams.
- Document and publish information related to technologies being implement and their support needs. Reports on Daily, weekly, and project reporting to cross functional teams and IT Leadership
- Participate in project team meetings. Leads daily stand up calls for all team members and management teams
- All other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Possess a Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field, or an equivalent in education and experience
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university.
- 3-5 years of experience in related field
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- Experience in supporting multi-site restaurants and/or supporting or deploying Point of Sale systems preferred
- Experience Managing multiple 3rd party service providers
- Proven organization and independent execution required
- Experience manipulating large data sets through statistical software or other methods
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Advanced Excel skills (conditional formulas and formatting, charting, etc.)
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues across multiple teams
- Ability to evaluate process workflow and identify areas for improvement
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of June 30, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave