Analyst, IT Quality AssuranceColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
Create test planning, writing, and executing tests. Working on a product team, participate in meetings and ceremonies, providing input on the overall quality status and tasks. Ability to create clear and concise defects. Able to effectively communicate
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures on multiple projects of varying size.
- Perform testing on various software systems.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process. Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
- Collaborating with Product Team to ensure clearly defined user stories, product definition and acceptance criteria.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.A./B.S. preferred in related field (Information Systems/Technology, Computer Systems/Science/Engineering)
- 1-3 years of experience in related field
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 3,000 restaurants as of March 31, 2022, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. Chipotle is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is recognized on the 2022 list for Fortune's Most Admired Companies. With over 100,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave