Analyst, Cash HandlingColumbus, Ohio 500 Neil Ave, 43215
Provides support to restaurants with cash handling best practices. The analyst evaluates POS data to identify risky transactions to investigate. Investigations could include missing deposits or change orders, current scams or fraud, as well as other types of theft and loss. The analyst will assist with cash compliance audits.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review daily exception reporting to identify risky transactions. Perform reviews of risky transactions to determine if cash handling policies have been violated or if theft has occurred.
- Gather evidence, document, and communicate findings to support further investigations if necessary. When applicable, they will mitigate company loss by recovering unused funds.
- Assist with reporting on daily exception reviews and investigation outcomes.
- Assist with remote policy audits to ensure cash handling procedures are being adhered to.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- B.A./B.S. in Finance, Business, or related field; or an equivalent in education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Audit, Loss Prevention, Asset Protection, or another related field.
- Wicklander Zulawski - Non Confrontational Interview Certificate preferred
- Proficient with MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
WHO WE ARE
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
8890 - 500 Neil Ave-(08890)
500 Neil Ave