Alarm Surveillance CoordinatorColumbus, Ohio 445 N. High St, 43215
The Alarm Surveillance Coordinator is responsible for monitoring all alarm system activity, including both burglar and fire alarms. The individual is responsible to investigate each alarm event, track their findings, report these findings to the necessary parties, and create a resolution. During the investigation of each alarm event, the individual will utilize such tools as: Envysion, Data Source, Google Docs, Service Channel, and Outlook. The individual is responsible for reporting findings to field leadership, restaurant management, and any other responsible parties. The coordinator is also responsible for ensuring best security practices are always in place.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review video footage of restaurant in response to the alarm having sounded and determine whether it is a burglary or robbery or a routine event such as a vendor showing up or a Chipotle manager or crew member not having properly set the alarm
- Determine if police or fire personnel should be dispatched to location
- Provide the necessary support to any such alarm event
- Follow up in writing with the restaurant manager, field leader, and Loss Prevention re what happened when the alarm sounded as well as, using guidelines, what should be done to prevent another alarm event (corrective actions)
- Perform audit of alarm code lists to ensure correct access is available. Also ensures that termed users are deactivated. Participate in daily activations of new codes and ensure old codes are expired
- Create and monitor Service Channel work orders for broken alarm systems
- Audit restaurant alarm logs to ensure compliance with all policies
- Manage and assign codes to vendors as needed
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- High School Diploma, some college preferred.
- Includes overnights & weekends. Open availability is a must.
- This position is full time
- Possess excellent writing skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- High level of organization
- Ability to multitask
- Good critical thinking skills
- Extremely dependable – if you are scheduled for a shift you must show up
- Previous restaurant or retail experience preferred
- Alarm monitoring experience is a plus
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,600 restaurants as of December 30, 2019, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 83,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: Ohio - Columbus - 8886 - 445 N High Street-(08886)
8886 - 445 N High Street-(08886)
445 N. High St